Hallowondrous is nigh!
It’s so nigh, that it’s time to send the customary newsletter full of vendor setup information, show details and final deadlines. We politely ask that all vendors attending the Toledo event read this newsletter.
*Not a Hallowondrous vendor, but would like to become one? We still have spaces available!
Last call for Oddmall Gazette Ads!
Today is the deadline if you would like to have your coupon or ad included in the Oddmall Gazette.
The Oddmall Gazette is the “program book” for the show. It includes maps, vendor lists, coupons, ads, entertainment/panel schedules, and so much more! They are made available to Oddmall shoppers and guests as they walk in the door and serve as their guide, so there are thousands of peepers peeping at them all day long – which is perfect for advertising!
We offer various sizes and packages to fit your needs and budget. You can view them on our Sponsors page here.
Andy will be sending the program books to the printer tomorrow morning. All ads, sponsorships, and artists/vendors registered beforetomorrow morning will be included in the program book.
Have you registered for your booth space?
Now is the time! Join the growing list of over 140 artists and vendors who are sure to make Hallowondrous amazing!
Oddmall Hallowondrous will creep its way right into our hearts at:
SeaGate Convention Centre
401 Jefferson Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Want directions? Click here.
What Time is Vendor Setup?
Friday 2 pm-11 pm
Saturday 7 am – 10 am
Show Times (doors open to the public):
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday 10 am – 5 pm (Vendors may enter at 9 am)
- Vendors will need to enter the SeaGate Centre through the docks on N. Superior.
- We ask that you completelyunload your vehicle to your booth space and promptly move it to a parking deck/lot.
- Once your vehicle is parked, you may then return and begin setting up your booth.
- There are SOME free parking spaces on the street around the convention center, but space is limited.
- There are also several parking garages and lots nearby.
- The convention center will have a limited number of carts on hand for our use. Feel free to bring your own if you have one.
- Oddmall staff and volunteers will be on hand with maps and vendor lists to help you find your space.
- If you did NOT rent a table, you will need to provide your own tables and displays. Chairs will be provided for all vendors.
- We highly recommend jazzing up your booth with tablecloths, battery operated lights, and interesting arrangements of your products. Don’t be afraid to make your display tall and get your products up off a flat table!
- Get in the spirit! Cosplay, wear your favorite Halloween costume, wear an outlandish hat, paint your face – just have fun with it!
- For some great vendor preparation tips and tricks,check out this article.
- Vendors may leave their booths up overnight. There is no need to tear-down each evening, as the vendor hall locks and is secure.
- Please do not begin tearing down your booth until the end of the show at 5 pm on Sunday evening. Will things begin to naturally wind down as Sunday evening progresses? Naturally. This is normal for any show, but so are last minute shoppers and final purchases. It’s also a great time to visit with other vendors and maybe cross a few things off your shopping list!
- Tear-down will be the reverse of set-up. Please pack up your ENTIRE booth and be ready to start taking it to the loading dock BEFORE you go to get your vehicle.
Where Should I Stay?
Should you be considering a hotel for Oddmall, we humbly suggest the Park Inn by Radisson:
Park Inn by Radisson
101 N. Summit Street
Toledo, Ohio 43604
The Park Inn by Radisson is attached to the Convention Center. It is a reasonably priced luxury hotel and will be the site of the Oddmall Halloween Party on Saturday night.
Here’s how to reserve your room:
Click THIS LINK to go to the Park Inn’s website. This should take you to the portal page for our room block. A single night should be $95. If that is not what is listed please click the “More Search Options” link and use the promotional code ODDML then click “Search Again”.
Alternately, you can call 419 241-3000 to make a reservation. Be sure to tell them you are with Oddmall in order to get the best rate and to give us credit for the room.
Want directions? Click here.
Saturday 3 pm
Everyone is invited to participate!
Costume Parade and Trick or Treating
Saturday 4 pm – 6 pm
Vendors are invited (but not required) to hand out candy, stickers, postcards, or other little goodies as costumed characters of all types make the rounds during the costume parade (directly following the costume contest).
Monster Makeup Demos
Held in the panel room courtesy of The Haunted Hydro Attraction Park.
In-costume monsters will also be wandering around Oddmall throughout the weekend.
Saturday (8 pm – ?) at the hotel lounge.
Everyone is invited to join us (costumed or not) for our Oddmall Halloween Party! Come hang out, mingle, meet other vendors and Oddmall attendees, and have a good time!
Cash bar and food will be available.
Click or scan to visit our Hallowondrous event page! (Invite all of your friends!)
If you have any questions between now and the show, please email Andy at Andy@andyhopp.com.
If you need help during the show, look for Andy (he looks like Danny DeVito), Greg (he vaguely resembles a llama), or Krystal (she has pink or pink-ish hair).
All of us here at Oddmall HQ are extremely excited to see everyone in Toledo next weekend!